Thursday, February 7, 2013

I haven't been eaten by the Tyranids just yet!

While I know that most of my traffic is generated from the google juice pulling my work-in-progress pictures thus very few actually cares about the written content of the blog, I still felt somehow like I had to explain why I haven't updated in almost 3 months.

40k hobby desk
The current state for my hobby desk
Well the answer is simple, I've bought a house and the moving process destroyed my hobby progression as I have no room left for it for the time being. Everything should be resuming in March.

Here what you can expect to see in 2013
  • Independent Characters Hobby Progress Challenge
    • 1850pts of Flesh Tearers
    • March - November
  • Hobby space setup
  • Gaming table construction
  • Terrain building and painting
  • Dark Eldar
    • Girlfriend's ongoing 40k corruption 
  • Space Wolves
    • Logan Grimnar Great Company 2000pts+
  • Tau
  • Black Templars
  • Brother Vinni's Sandlot Figures
  • Infinity 
    • Haqqislam 300pts
  • Dreamforge Eisenkern

No comments:

Post a Comment