Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Brother Vinni's "Sandlot" miniatures - Assembly

I've assemble them and I gotta say the assembly process is pretty similar to assembling Finecast except I really felt like I had to pin almost everything, especially the arms. Not a big deal and really half the issues I had might have been related to how old my super glue was.

I recommend washing before assembly to be sure to remove any casting agents and get a clean basecoat later on.

Brother Vinni's Scifi "Sandlot" 28mm miniatures
Brother Vinni's Scifi "Sandlot" 28mm miniatures
I've provided some reference to help emphasis how compatible those miniatures are with standard heroic 28mm scale terrain. If Brother Vinni's would offer more posable options and weapons, I'd think they would do great count-as for Imperial Guard storm troopers or inquisitorial henchmen's.

Brother Vinni's Scifi "Sandlot" miniatures size and scale comparison
Size comparaison between a standard space marine and a terminator


No comments:

Post a Comment