Friday, October 25, 2013

Hobby Progress - Finishing the Flesh Tearers

In an effort of finishing my Flesh Tearers, I've been going over the units I didn't gave much love. Surprisingly this included the very first unit I've ever had, my Sternguards, which is also my first conversion. They all have warriors of chaos cloak and green stuff on the shoulders to match the fur.

Flesh Tearers Sternguard
Flesh Tearers Sternguard with some conversion

Flesh Tearers Devastator Sergeant, Flesh Tearers Command Squad Standard Bearer
Left overs of Devastator Squad and Command Squad

Flesh Tearers Librarian Dark Vengeance Light Conversion
Flesh Tearers Librarian (Dark Vengeance)

Next steps ? Freehand on the banners, Decals, figuring out what to use to seal them and flocking. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment