Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Flesh Tearers Color Scheme

Here's the color scheme I've used on my Flesh Tearers and the one I'm working on as I'm running out of the old paints.


Flesh Tearers Sanguinary Priest with Jump packs and Sanguinary Novitiate Flesh Tearers Tactical Marine
Painted using the old paintsPainted using the new paints
Armour
Base Mechrite Red
Layer Red Gore
Khorne Red

Light highlight Bleached Bone on the edges
Screaming Skull

Badab Black wash in the recess
Nuln Oil

Layer Red Gore to clean up the armour plate from the wash
Khorne Red

Baal Red wash
Carroburg Crimson

Gold
Base Balthasar Gold
Light Nuln Oil Wash
Dirtier looking than Agrax Earthshade, fit more with Flesh Tearers

Overbrush Gehenna's Gold
Light Highlight Auric Armour Gold

Seals
Base Dhened Stone
Gryphonne Sepia wash

Wings
Astronamician Grey
Light Badab Black wash
Depends if I want a dirtier look or not

Highlight White Scar

No comments:

Post a Comment