Friday, September 21, 2012

Flesh Tearers WIP

I didn't feel like waiting on my lightbox to make it's way to my doorstep so I've improvised one with a box and a sheet of paper. Result is better than anticipated and might be overkill as these are only work in progress shoot so seeing my work desk in the background wouldn't have been a big deal.

None of these miniatures are finished even tho they're pretty close, still need to base, apply decals and probably tidy up some highlight if I feel like it. In the meantime, here's my Flesh Tearers.

Flesh Tearers Chapter Master Gabriel Seth
Gabriel Seth
Flesh Tearers Sanguinary Priest
Two Sanguinary Priests
Flesh Tearers Assault Marines Squad
Assault Squad (Magnetized backpacks)
Flesh Tearers Tactical Marines Squad
Tactical squad (Still need to figure out what to paint on the banner)
Flesh Tearers Devastator Squad
Heavy weapon options for the Tactical squad \ Devastator
Flesh Tearers Reclusiarch
Reclusiarch (First conversion with green stuff)
Flesh Tearers Death Company and Reclusiarch (Chaplain)
Death Company + Reclusiarch
That's around 70% of what I've painted so far, I really need to get moving with the primer as the days are getting colder around here (optimal priming weather is roughly around 15 - 25 Celcius)

No comments:

Post a Comment