Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Brother Vinni's "Sandlot" miniatures


I've just received my miniatures from Brother Vinni's and so far I'm impressed by the quality of the casting. Once I receive my light box, I'll upload pictures of the packaging. I'm still unsure of the color scheme I should be using on those guys but I'll try to emulate the Fallout 3 look as best as I can.

Brother Vinni's Sandlot Heavy weapon trooperBrother Vinni's Sandlot Laser weapon trooper
  Link                                                           Link

I was thinking of using them as Warrior Acolyte for an Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband at first, but as the whole purpose of using a warband is to get a fluffy, cheap troop squad in my Flesh Tearers list, I'll probably stick to plastic Imperial Stormtroopers once they release them.

In the end, they might just end up on a piece of impassable terrain, lurking around a 41st millennium battlefield, searching for tech to bring back to the Brotherhood of Steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment