Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hobby Progress - Terminators and Sternguard

I've done quite a bit of progress on my terminators, getting the entire squad to the same point, leaving only basing and decals to be applied.

 
Flesh Tearers Assault Terminators with lightning claws
Assault Terminators with lightning claws

Flesh Tearers Assault Terminators with thunder hammers
Assault Terminators with thunder hammers

My sternguards weren't high priority as I don't field them often but since I had previously finished the armour, only the detailing paint steps need to be done which once I get painting should be done quickly.

Flesh Tearers Sternguard with powerfist
Sternguard "Sergeant"

They are all converted with warrior of chaos cloaks and they all have Black Templars helmets, Forge World bolters and some have Black Templars tabards. They were converted to stand out from the rest of my army and get a bit of my own fluff into the army. Flesh Tearers Sternguards should be veterans from many campaigns in order to make sense fluff wise in an aggressive assault army, so I made mine as veterans of the Armageddon campaigns were they would have earned honours from Black Termplars as for me they should be their closest battle-brothers outside of the Blood Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment